1. King Arthur ft. Michael Meaco – Belong to the Rhythm
A comedic and inspiring video and a great song. A man literally is dancing in the street and girls start hitting on him. It’s very clever and once you see it you will never forget it.
2. Borgeous & Shaun Frank – This Could Be Love feat. Delaney Jane
A guy in a panda costume looks and looks for love. Does he find it? It is a cute, heartwarming video that you just can’t ignore.
3. The Chemical Brothers – Swoon
If you are a sucker for true love and a fan of the Chemical Brothers you will love watching this creative, artsy video.
4. Martin Garrix feat. Usher – ‘Don’t Look Down’ (Towel Girl)
They made more than one video of this song. The “Towel Girl” one will win you over.
5. Digitalism vs Tommy Trash – Falling
Tommy Trash is a DJ who plays at DJ Festivals like “Ultra” in Miami. This video will blow your mind.
6. Simple Minds – Alive And Kicking
Watch these guys play unplugged instruments on a cliff and see if the lead singer James Kerr smiling his ass off isn’t contagious.
7. Muse – Starlight
Just listen to this song and ask yourself why you don’t put it on high volume every morning as a start to your day.
8. Martin Solveig & Dragonette – Hello (Smash Episode 1 Official Music Video)
A made up story mixed in with Martin Solvieg’s real DJ career. There’s four episodes of this silliness including all the music videos. You will enjoy the ride.
9. Eric Prydz – Call On Me
One guy and a room full of women doing aerobics. Classic.
10. Culture Club – I’ll Tumble 4 Ya
This one just perks you up instantly with its catchy pop hook. And you get to see the look that made Boy George famous!
Art and Article Copyright 2015 djcola.net and Lotza Marketing, LLC.